Twin Valley Behavioral Healthcare is a psychiatric hospital that uses sound principles of psychology & mental health to assist our patients & improve their quality of life.
We are currently in search of an experienced Psychologist who is licensed by the State of Ohio.
As a contributing member of the primary care team, you will work closely with a multi-disciplinary team to manage psychosocial aspects of chronic & acute conditions. You should be able to apply solution-focused principles to improve health & minimize patient risk.
You may be exposed to potentially violent patients in this position.
• 2+ years experience in clinical psychology, primary care or behavioral medicine.
• Must have proven experience in administering findings of current studies into clinical curriculum.
• Must have a license to practice psychology as issued by Ohio State Board of Psychology per Section 4732.12 or 4732.15 (A) of Ohio Revised Code.
• Must maintain biennial renewal of licensure as psychologist.
• Must have in-depth knowledge & experience in individual, group, couples & family psychology.
• Must have demonstrated skill in supervision of clinical staff & trainees.
• Providing effective individual & group psychotherapy.
• Determining realistic goals for therapy using trauma informed care principles.
• Performing psycho-diagnostic evaluations & risk assessments.
• Attending program development for patients treated or evaluated while demonstrating an understanding of patient needs when devising & implementing treatment & providing team consultation.
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.